Thank You for Downloading our
Dental Association Fill & Print EDI software
Your download will begin shortly. If it does not, please click here
1) Click the link for the program you wish to download. A window will pop up asking you to open or save the file. You want to open the file, so click "Open" or "Run". The button is labeled "Open" in earlier versions of Windows and "Run" in the newest version of Windows XP/Vista.
2) The file will now begin downloading. If you are using the newest version of Windows XP/Vista, a security warning may pop up asking you if you wish to run the software. Click "Run","Yes", or "Allow".
3) After the download has completed, the installer will start and display "Welcome to the Setup Wizard."
4) Select the appropriate options for each message screen, and click "Next." If you do not know which options to select on each screen, click "Next" for the default options.
5) Click the "Install" button, which will install the software onto your hard drive.
6) Click the "Finish" button, first making sure that the "Launch" checkbox is marked to immediately enter the software.
7) Click the "10 Day Trial" option upon entering the software.